BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

*Swim* - Jack's Mannequin


It's like life said, "There, you're ready." and threw you in the deep side and your not sure you can swim...


Felt like that before?

Today was first day of school.
I am not use to this... it was horrible, it's just... my life feels so pointless for some reason.

Summer is over, my best friends are gone... I feel alone and just so... lost.

I knew it was all going to happen... I just wasn't sure what I'd do when it did... I still am uncertain.

Homeschooling may have been boring at times... but I never felt so... different?
Feels weird back at school. Plus, apparently I'm the class nerd.

I definitely don't feel ready for anything.

All I know is God knows what he's doing but it just makes me think:
When I was a kid, I didn't care.
Faith wasn't so hard... nothing really was... and now my faith and patience and strength is being tried to it's extent.

I'm scared... my friends are too far for encouragement.
One doesn't even care to talk to me anymore, the other one has her own problems, the other few wouldn't be entirely helpful since they're too far away to give me a hug.

Where is my life going?
I know, in a few weeks, I'll be fine and happy again, and perhaps adjusted... but I don't feel that way now.

Ever felt like this before?
Maybe this blog is for you to relate to me with.


“[For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. According to Alamoth. A song.] God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.”- Psalm 46:1

Love,
Joy.
Envision The Horizon.
He is Near.

0 comments: