BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Joy is A Choice


So, in a week it will be the end of summer and the beginning of school. I will be going to a new school, so I am somewhat frightened, but we will see what happens. Also, I have to repeat 9th grade not because I failed academically, in fact, I did pretty well, but because they do not have a 10th grade and due to many, many reasons my parents believe this is THE BEST option.

I guess, I have to keep my head up and move forward cause there isn't any other way.
I can do it with a smile on my face, or, I can do it with a whole bagful of complaints, including the famous line 'I hate life.'

"You can't choose your circumstances, but you can choose your attitude." - Unknown (I'll look it up sometime.)

"...yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior." - Habakkuk 3:18


"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." - Romans 12:12

"[ Trials and Temptations ] Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds..." James 1:2

Love,
Joy.
Envision The Horizon.
Choose Your Attitude.

0 comments: