BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Discovering/Creating Yourself [: Try it? [Girls]


Okay, well I'm getting impatient about starting this blog [:

So I decided to begin with something that has been on my mind a bit, recently.

Who am I?

Well, I am a person.
An individual, strong, person created in God's image.
Okay, so that is a one line description; but who am I really?
Details, please? [:

Well that's when it hit me that, perhaps, I should make a list of things, I enjoy, or things I love.
Things about me that are new, and that no one else may know; or things about me that I know for sure and that everyone knows.
Just simple things... little things.

Some people call this, creating yourself or discovering yourself.
Well I am going to start with simple things, and I am going to add stuff to this list as I go about.
You know, you could be, eighty years old and still discover something about yourself. [:

1. I love daisies and sunflowers.
2. I really enjoy Acoustic/Folk music.
3. I also enjoy Country music.
4. Pictures of the sky amaze me.

... Well this is the beginning of the list of remarkable/simple/special/beautiful things about me. [:
Make one for yourself, it will help you when you feel pressured by the world to be a certain someone. Also, when you are older, you can look back and really understand who you were. These simple points are amazing.

Just stop for a few minutes. Write something down. [:

Random Song of the Moment: *I Don't Know A Thing* - Lucy Schwartz

Love,
Joy.
Envision The Horizon
Be Who You Are.

I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.” - Billy Joel

Psalm 139:14 (New International Version)

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

0 comments: