BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

By Your Side wherever you fall...




"Why are you striving these days?
Why are you trying to earn grace?
Why are you crying?
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away.


Why are you looking for love?
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough?
To where will you go child?
Tell me where will you run?
To where will you run?

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you.

Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I want to give you life

Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go." - *By Your Side* - Tenth Avenue North

I was planning on posting a few lines off of that song but decided that putting the whole thing up there would be a better idea [:

You are NOT alone.
When you are there, down on your knees, or lying on the floor, helpless, you are NOT alone.
Please, turn to God, because he wants "to give you life." He wants you to be happy.

Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


His plans are to make you hopeful and have a Beautiful future so no matter what you're going through, you can come to Him. His intentions are good.
He Loves You like no one else can.

So when you are there, feeling like a complete failure or feeling lost, or feeling hopeless, come to Him, and He will comfort you.

Deuteronomy 33:27 says, "The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemy before you, saying, 'Destroy him!'"


[: Be Hopeful and turn towards the person who died to save your life. Let him make you joyful.

Love,
Joy.
Envision The Horizon.
Keep Looking Up.


0 comments: